Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Can you eat a whole yellow onion ?

Just peel the yellow stuff off and eat the entire thing? With no other food with it just the onion.

• JJ

I ate a Vidalia onion raw.  

Im off now perma off 2 week gotta work, yea i love the salad the kebab shop makes, so much strong flavour 

• ?

If someone was going to cut off my legs unless I ate an onion ... I'm sure I could force myself to do it.

Otherwise ... no thank you.

• ?

If I was starving, sure.  But why?

Im off now perma off 1 week gotta work, yea i love the salad the kebab shop makes, so much strong flavour 

Vidalia onions yes

If I can cook it hell yes to the burning stinging yellow