Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Why do you hate watching WWE?

WWE back in the day was good.

But right now, it's absolute garbage because Mr McMahon and his WWE team book the wrestlers and personnel very badly and WWE is always rapidly losing its viewers.

Why don't you like WWE at this present time?

1. nobody on the roster i'm invested in

2. they don't give them any mic time so theres no way to get to know the current wrestlers

3. whenever they do talk its a terrible pre written promo and they have no heart/passion when speaking

4. matches are boring 

5. no memorable rivalries/moments

6. too many diva segments (idk why people care so much about the divas these days)

7. none of the wrestlers look intimidating, they look like they could be in my college class as classmates

8. the fans are just comic con nerds now and hype up the indy wrestlers who are overrated and boring

• ?

There star power got older and the new blood has yet to step up outside of a hand full 

• ?

I watch WWE now and think "I've seen this before... Recently"... The stuff feels samey. There's no life to the characters. This is a stupid statement because it is, but it feels scripted and a good script makes you forget that if you know what i mean.

Main roster wise, I don't know what WWE is doing with RAW however Smackdown! is actually doing pretty good right now.

• Candle

I've felt a severe lack of creative interest coming off of WWE for awhile now.  Once in awhile you'll get something good from some former wrestler turned writer, but they never last long in the system.  I don't think Vince cares what his television show looks like, nor do I believe he has a vision for what happens 3 weeks from now.  It feels as though he's building a property solely off of past reputation and cheap in-house production just so he can sell it to the highest bidder, which is smart business but also seems like a death knell.  The way things are going, I'm not sure if  there will be a WWE in 2030.  I don't say that because ratings are low, or because AEW is a thing, or because I hate the product; The deal with Peacock, to me, feels like liquidation sale.

Because all is fake here.  A good amount of actor are doing some drama.