Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

What kind of Socialist are you: the envious or the guilty?

• RICK

Liz, most socialists are Christian 

WILL THE RIGHT ALLOW THE LEFT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY OR WILL WE HAVE A CIVIL WAR

• ?

I am a socialist.   I am neither envious or guilty.   

The USA already is a partially-socialistic country.   That’s how we pay for our:  roads,  bridges,  schools,  hospitals,  libraries,  fire departments,  police departments,  etc.  

• Archer

Not a Socialist so not an issue.

• ?

I'm neither. I'm a practicing Christian.

Educated people understand all first world countries use both socialistic and capitalistic properties in it's best interest. If you can't admit that and/or know how/why these are applied, I have no reason to continue. The right wing abuses the word "socialist" to trigger outrage. Things like this tend to get too complicated for them as they get confronted how the layers peel back.

I’m a Socialist, and I’m neither envious not guilty. I just want a world without war, poverty, homelessness and inequality. Which is achievable as soon as people want it. 

I fervently the anti...socialist.

• David

Socialism works fine until you run out of other peoples money, we are almost there.