Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you compare yourself to cartoons or animated characters? ?

I have come across as Yosemite Sam, on occasion. 

Yes...But I normally compare myself to fanart, such as "Heh, him and I have the same hair, I should cosplay him!" Or "She has the same face structure as me, I'd love to try to do that makeup" but I don't really wish I'd look like one.

no cause they are different from real living beings.

• D1218

Not a bit. Especially anime.

no i realize they are not realistic.

no, i dont do that

Nope. No need to... Better yet, I have never compared myself to anyone.

• Kathy

I have never done that.

• GF

Yes, especially to the father in the Invincibles

I don't.  However, a person can know numerous truths, and can be less attached to the vanities of this life, by reciting the rosary of the Virgin Mary every day with care and sincerity.  Information on how to do so and the numerous benefits of so doing can be found online.