Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsEngagements & Weddings · 2 months ago

Looking to get married from 21st June with at least 50 guests do you think it is possible? Will restrictions really be lifted.?

I’m from London. UK

We The People have got to resist this bologna with the masks and social distancing nonsense.  They will continue to keep you locked up as long as YOU allow it. We the people have got to take our Countries back from these corrupt and evil people running this crap. So make your plans and invite your guests and gave fun. There have been less deaths from covid than the flu last year, and where did the flu go?  They have combined the numbers to keep you afraid and at home  with no outside communications so you cannot converse with your neighbor and come to the conclusion that this whole thing has been bs. Good luck. 

What are England's new wedding rules?

From 29 March onwards, up to six people can attend a wedding in any circumstances. That limit includes the couple.From no earlier than 12 April,up to 15 people will be allowed to attend a wedding ceremony and reception, potentially rising to 30 from 17 May.From 21 June at the earliest, the government aims to remove all limits on social contact, including lifting all wedding restrictions.This is dependent on the outcome of event pilots starting in April.These will determine how measures such as enhanced testing could allow large groups to attend occasions like large weddings and festivals without the need for social distancing.

It's possible. But it's too early to be sure. 

no. try again next year. 

• Trish

Not likely especially with the new strain of corona virus.

Not a chance, mate

• drip

Where do you live?  

Will everyone have their vaccine by then?  

I think that is still going to be a bit too early. I would be talking to your venue about  options and what procedures they have 

• .

Get married at a court, have the party later with friends and family once you can. I'm trying to tell my cousin to do this, but she won't listen, she wants the whole to-do. If she really wanted to get married, she just WOULD and not worry about the party until later.

• 28AKO

I think you're not being realistic about covid 19. I wouldn't have no wedding with guest attending until it's under control. Consider a courthouse wedding

No one can predict this. Different states and venues have different restrictions.