Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Would you like to be mega rich?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, I would hun.

• 1 month ago

Not particularly, no.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, just comfortably well off.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.  I think being mega rich would be a burden.

My husband and I are debt free, even our house and land are paid off and we have and emergency fund and an emergency pantry.  We save cash for whatever we buy, including cars.

My husband and I both work freelance partly from home in jobs we enjoy.  We Co-own (with another couple) a small craft brewery in our town (that is also debt free with an emergency fund, we worked hard for 2 1/2 years to get to that place).  

We're not rich by any means, but we have worked hard and continue to work to have a pleasant and comfortable life.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sure why not... 

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Would be Better than being swallowed by a big ditch!

• Jamie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No I have no use for a two hundred million lottery jackpot .Five million would be great , with that I could give my family money without resenting it .

• 1 month ago

No, I have enough trouble managing what I have now.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.