Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My gf wants a threesome i already said no multiple times however she already set something up with a younger guy this weekend what to do?

dump her unless ya want a trashy girl

Tell her it's only fair that you also have a threesome with her and her hot female friend

or maybe a foursome with her and 2 of her hot female friends

Be on top.                                                                            

Well, giddy up. I'm kidding. In my opinion it isn't a good idea unless you have no plans of having a long term relationship with her. If you are just dating her for fun then it is up to you but I wouldn't  do anything I didn't feel was right for me.

• garry

shes over sexed , either let her have different men , or dump her , its as easy as that . who knows she may like being a sl-ut .

Dump her completely! She isn't respecting your decision so ditch the b*tch!😊

Dump her a s s.

End the relationship with her clearly if she's willing to have a threesome with another man and she's willing to cheat on you too. 

It's obvious that she wants to try this out and you're not into trying it. I might want to add that one night, many years ago, I was at a friend's house when his wife came into the living room wearing nothing but a housecoat that was wide open in the front. He asked her to get us another drink and when she returned and handed mine to me, she sat beside me on the couch, the housecoat opening wide. One thing led to another and, I won't go into any details, I had some of the greatest sex ever that night. Afterward, I was told it was a set-up, that it was her birthday and she wanted a threesome for her birthday. I happened to be the guy they chose. I'd suggest that you try it. There was no male-to-male sex involved in my night of pleasure, and the lady had her best night ever, as did I.

Sounds to me like you should start trucking!