Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Poll: Do you like to go gambling?

• ?

Sometimes, but I set limits by only playing with money, I can afford to lose. 

No, it's a waste of time.

I prefer Holidays I have seen most of Europe Greece Ukraine Bulgaria and Romania and I have done the Lot

then i will Visit Canada

No, not my thing

• F

No I can’t see the point in throwing your money away. Have you ever seen anyone in a bookies that looks like they gave any money?

No, i went to a big casino in West End and i didn't gamble or try to watch anyone play. I just went there to have some beer, sit down and use my iPad.

• Rick

nope, and there's a row of casinos just across the river ............

No.

It's hard to come out ahead. You may win once and a while.  BUt most people go home with less, than they started with.

Source(s): Gambled when I was young.
  • ?

No.                   

Not really.  I'm not much of a gambler.  I enjoy going to Las Vegas just to get away and to enjoy all the lights, maybe catch a show or two, and stay in a nice hotel, but I don't spend much time gambling when I go.  I find it rather sickening how much money people throw away at the tables and slots.

Yes, but never put more than I decide at the beginning. Knowing when to pack up is the best way.