Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 month ago

Recover a banned tinder account?

I’ve been banned from tinder and found that I can’t use this phone number to make a new account, and I can’t log in on this device ever again, even if it’s with someone else’s account or with a burner number. What can I do? I’m down to use weird websites or hack the system or something to get it back. Has anyone successfully been able to use tinder on their device again after being banned?

• ?

The immediate answer for how to unban Tinder is to make a polite appeal to the Tinder support system. All you have to do is contact the service and ask for the unbanning process, which will reveal why the account is banning. Make a simple appeal to the service; that will get back your account.

• ?

i don't think you appreciate what being "banned" means.

it means you wanted something that they do not offer.

and if it were so easy to get in after being banned, what would be the point of banning in the first place?

Depends on what you did to get banned.  What did you do?  I will tell you if you can appeal to the app developers or not.

Attempting to bypass a ban is a criminal offence with a penalty of up to six months in prison - per attempt.

You could like, get a life