Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Shawn asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

If I have 74 shares of netopia inc stock how much is it worth Netopia was bought by Motorola inc?

what I experienced when the government split up at&t all of my stock split into 8 different stocks 7 new companies and the new at&t with small characters instead of AT&T now at&t . At any rate there were times when shareholders got one share for every so many stocks of the acquired  company like 7 for 1.So I guess the answer from what you are saying is the Netopia is worth $518.00 

Netopia shareholders will get 0.3 shares of Proxim for every share of Netopia. 

Hey, I know, ask 34 more times.

The same amount as last night.  $7 a share and it's likely you have already been paid.

If you didn't believe me, why didn't you spend 13 seconds to google and find the answer.