Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help!! I think I'm killing my bonsai?!?

Just got the tree almost two weeks ago. I kept it in the guest room to try to get the most light. It came in a tiny pot originally, and it looked like the roots were all lining the edges of the pot so I tried moving it to a bigger pot with regular potting soil. 

Just went to check on it in the guest room after it was in there a couple days, and half it's leaves are turning brown and dying off while there's also brand new bright green ones right next to it...! 

I've watered it almost every day bc I read something that said keep it damp, so did I water it too much?? Use the wrong soil?? 

Or is it supposed to be kept outside? (Can it be killed if its too cold at night?) 

I transferred it back to the pot it was originally in (pictured below) because I'm guessing the potting soil was wrong too.. The potting soil would take a moment to soak in the water, unlike the soil it was originally in, like maybe the specific soil was keeping water from the tree... 

Of course I threw away the tag and don't know which kind of bonsai this is... It's also my first plant I've ever tried to keep alive, so any help please?! Does it really need a bigger pot or is it fine in a small pot..? 

I'd like to keep my first plant alive longer than two weeks if I can... 😅

Do I just need to put it outside for most sunlight?? 

In our location, this time of year nights will be 50-60°F and days will be anywhere from 70-90° with sun all day... 

basically, jews,buddhists,muslims pray head down to satan. during the night christian earthlybowdowns count 40 times more than daily earthlybowdowns. since, most of the time witches pray during the night against christians, it's best to pray at night ...maybe you could do 2000 christian earthlybowdowns.. notice that muslims-jews-buddhists stay head down which shows that they worship satan; christians have to get up super fast showing allegiance to Christ and not the devil. so, christian earthlybowdowns: u face east, legs together (so that demon don't run underneath ur legs); u look at the eyes of icon (energy goes ur way according to saint Pelageya of Ryazan); u make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (first three fingers together as if u had a pinch of salt in them; thumb always straight; ring and pinky to palm; firmly touch forehead: "in the name of the Father"; firmly touch 1cm above belly button: "and of the Son", raise hand to chest level and now move to right shoulder where three bones meet: "and of the Holy"; move to left shoulder: "Spirit. Amen"; release the fingers; hand down by ur side); u bow down on ur knees (knees together), then put hands on the floor just touching each other, then forehead on top of backofhands; as soon as ur forehead touches the back of hands, get up super fast showing allegiance to Christ (and not the devil). do 2000 times during the night against witches. 'cuz witches work hard for satan (by praying like three hours); you have to show them respect by outworking them; u feel me? but of course when u tired u could pray the Jesus prayer at least three times every hour (don't sleep 4 more than 1 hour; wake up and pray the Jesus prayer three times; then u can rest a little bit; in case witches pray real hard to satan, then u have to pray to Jesus as many times as possible); thank u; forgive me rudeness.

Source(s): how will the gov't try to keep population constant? by changing dna from two strands to three strands using the infamous unforgivable mark of the beast; better hide, homie. hide ur kids, hide ur wife, antichrist is flyin' thru town. take ur glocks out and shoot that son of a bytch down. he's an s-o-b 'cuz his mother is a 12th generation prostitute to jews and hindus. funny thing is that she pretends to be a virgin; forgive me.