Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

Would it be wrong to have a short wedding and reception? ?

My fiancé and I were thinking about getting married locally and then taking everyone (all 17 guests) out for a meal afterwards. Would that be wrong? 

• T J

No, that would be fine. I just attended one just like that, it was very nice.

• a

It would be awesome.

• Trish

At a restaurant... that seems too large a group.

Not wrong just not good with the covid virus everywhere, crowded restaurants are a main place to avoid.  If I did I would talk to invitees and get their input and I don't think social distancing would be much fun during the meal.

• ?

i dont think so

Depending on your covid19 regulations...on gathering people, that's a great idea.

I'd pick a spot and time and make reservations, keep it simple and see if you can arrange a pre fixed menu.

Good luck

Depends on the edicts of your local health department and what's allowed. But that would be significantly more than my local authorities would accept. So to me that sounds like a lovely thing.