Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What would it take for you  to wanna fist fight someone ?

55 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Literally anything 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Unless somebody is physically trying to kill me, I don't hit anyone.

• 1 month ago

If somebody was doing something horrible to an innocent child. I'd probably even put that person in a coma.

• 1 month ago

Not a lot.

I guess that I have anger management issues.

What arouses my temper is idiots.

I can disagree with people, feel pissed off etc and still not feel violent towards them.

But idiots "get my goat" as do rude people.

But, the reality is that now I am too old and wretched to be able to do more than seethe with rage.

Once upon a time, in my youth, I could have legally kicked an idiot up the backside.

But that was a long, long time ago....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

This is called assault and will land you in jail, you may kill the person you are assaulting and be charged with manslaughter.  Violence is never OK.  There are better ways of dealing with almost anything, don't risk spending life in jail because of a stupid argument.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Someone being abusive to me or my family. only a fistfight will calm me down. 

• 1 month ago

"Wanna" happens all the time, but actually carrying it out?

I would have to be really, really not thinking clearly. 

It's not worth it.

(1) There is always a bigger fish.

(2) You can't judge a person by sight.

(3) In a fight/altercation when the police arrive they usually arrest both people involved... for disorderly conduct in the very least.

Now if this person is someone I can't run away from (which is highly unlikely) I would defend myself but there is a difference between defense and just being a hot-head that wants conflict. 

• 2 months ago

If someone ran off with my wife and brought her back

• 2 months ago

A need to defend myself, nothing else would do it.

• 2 months ago

On the streets, nothing at all.

Where I live there are lots of crazy people, So you need to defend yourself,

Having said that, My family names are very well known so people don't bother me. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.