Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ford? Dodge? Chevrolet? Or Toyota? Which brand of car would you drive or recommend? ?

• CB

I drive Ford's, the Chevy's and Dodge products I have had never held up as well. Know nothing about Toyota but have heard lot's of good things about them. Just try to buy domestic not foreign cars.

For stylish convertible and sport car rental in Dubai, Rent Super Car Dubai is the company to rent from, whether for business or pleasure in Dubai. Our luxury fleet features a variety of options to suit your budget and driving requirements, whether you’re looking for a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mercedes, Corvette and Mustang coming in stylish convertibles, Rent Super Car Dubai has it all. All of our cars are serviced and maintained by authorized brand you know and trust so that your sports car rental in Dubai will run smoothly, reliably with a smile.

http://rentsupercardubai.ae/

Also check out these finest sites

https://dubai-blinds.com/

http://vape-abudhabi.com/

http://vape-dubai.com/

http://cambridgepunting.co/

I do NOT trust GM at ALL and I worked for CADILLAC a while! The FORDS are mostly EUROPEAN and that is EXCELLENT! the FORD EDGE< e.g., is HALF FORD and HALF AUDI! it has an AUDI ZF trans, AUDI type COLLINGF SYTEMS and STEERING SYSTEM from ZF< a GERMAN supplier to AUDI and BMW! The CHEVY is in between and they use NOW GERMAN OPEL engines in MANY NODELS like the TRAX and ENCORE! SMALLER ones use DAEWOO parts and engines! The DODGE cars use LOTS of GAS and JEEP has inferior engines unless you  get the ORIGINAL STRAIGHT SIX or the NEWER pentastar engines! the 3.7 and 4.7 have proven to be JUNK and TROUBLE SOME! FORD is REAL terrific now and They also use ZF german DESIGNED trannies and steering systems! DODGE is STILL kinda ARCANE! The name HEMI is a PATENTED NAME! FORD TOYOTA AUDi BMW and BENZ all use HEMIS type engines well!  I LOVE AUDI and BMW myself and have had TWO BENZ cars CHEAP that were TOTALLY AWESOME and FUN to drive with NO issues at ALL! it is ALL about FLUID CHANGES and the QUALITY of the FLUID a change time! E.g. using PENNZOIL ULTRA PLATINUNM< which is NATRUAL GAS derived) earns a warranty to 500,000 MILES! It will NEVER ruin sensors, converter or GASKETS, SEALS or dissolve RUBBER like VALVOLINE will! CHANGE it ONCE a year or even every TWO YEARS for many people! CHEVY cars feel more like TAXI CABS and RENTAL CARS! The STEERING is NUMB and unprecise! They have QUESTIONABLE brakes and many are JUST not as SAFE as other cars are! Gm is in TROUBLE again with MORE LAWSUITS over ignitions switches that CATCh on FIRE and AIR BAGS that deploy at the WRONG TIMES! Thery feel NUMB compared to other cars! THE TOYOTAS in general always have GREAT ratings in consumer reports, and unlike HONDA if they have a TIMING BELT that breaks, no VALVES wil get BENT or BROKEN! They use AISIN WARNER tranneis from JAPAN inthem as do HONDA (I THINK) and NISSINS< too! I nver l;iked the TOYOTA YARIS! it is TOO SMALL and made CHINTZY to me! LOOK INTO SUED AUDI and BMW cars instead! And even BENZ CARS on CARS.com and CARGURUS! SAVE MONEY and get quality that MAy last for thirty or more years of use! FORD is as close to GENUINE European a quality as it can BE! AND gm cars are NOW made to please the CHINESE as the FLOPPED in the American market place being BEATEN UP by TOYOTA n=]and HONDA! Gm engines are behind the times generally and are NOT worth the price for repairs when it comes ime! If you by FORD< you are supporting HOSPITALS and CLLINICS and COLLEGES and the UNIVERSITY! The CLINICS are expanding EVERYWHERE in MICHIGAN and FLORIDA too! Buying a CHEVY only supports CHEVY! JEEPS are TROUBLESOME with BAD engines and FLAKY handling many times! AUDI is made from two side GALVANIZED and HARDENED STEELS and some are fully ALUMINUM< like the A8! FOPRD has GENUINE EUROPEAN feel to it and the MUSTANG has a COPY CAT suspension from AUDI, with DOUBLE CONTROL ARMS! ON line replacements are about $20 each from ROCK AUTO and BLAUPARTS! NOBODY really caters to DODGE that much and CHEVY is NOW more or less a CHINESE JOKE! >>>FORD survived the BANKRUPTCIES  OBAMA saved them with LOANS! GM uses VERY bAD tactics for HIRING and harm their RETIREES with bad returns! I do NOT support them [personally! 

• F

In the U.K. we don’t get many Dodge or Chevrolet models but Ford and Toyota are mainstream.

Many British people still regard Ford as a British car company even though they stopped building cars here in 2002 and Toyota currently build Auris and Avensis models here.

I like Ford models especially the Focus ST and  RS. Overall Toyota are a bit bland ( with some notes Le exceptions) but I did have a RAV4 which was very good.

• zipper

Myself I would stay with the American made ones.  I worked on cars as a hobby and Toyota's have issues like in the same year they can change things two or three times and use the same ID NUMBER on unmatable parts! I like Jeeps myself!

Out of your list

only the Toyota

• garry

would recommend a bmw or a honda or even a toyota , wouldnt buy an american junk .keep clear of fords , gmc , chevrolets , dodges and jeeps all have a low safety record .

If you want reliability then you go with Asian cars. They have proven to be built better.  If your need is bumper cars then get a GM Hummer. But I got a license and plan on keeping it so no Bumper cars for me. Honda is  in first place TIED WITH TOYOTA so it is a matter of taste.   If you drive it (bag on it) then an Abrams tank won't survive YOU.  Cars are not self repairing like humans or animals.  If you need self repairing, get a horse.  All cars need maintenance even EV's

I like Fords:  have had 2 bought slightly used and the last 3 bought new.  Only 1 ever had to go to a dealer for a minor repair . . none needed any major repair . . . and all went over 100,000 miles with nothing but routine maintenance.I'd buy another FORD car - but THEY DON'T MAKE THEM ANY MORE . . . a Mustang doesn't fit my needs and I'm not gonna drive a truck. 

Honda and Toyota