Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is humanity heading back toward nudity?

The conservative view has long been that of covering up more. As clothes continue to become more revealing, when does it stop?

And to biological leninism too

Try doing that in Africa now and report back to Western left wing feminist newspapers to say what happened

I hope not as well, because not everyone looks good nude. I know I certainly don't lol

lawd i sure as hell hope not

Legal nude beaches are on the increase in the world. Good thing, but clothes are always needed much of the time. 

Source(s): atheist

Hopefully                    

yes because i mean look at women they're always walking around with bra and underwear have some shame

• Robert

I don't think so.  Of the 18 people on earth who have not seen Kim Kardashian's a*s, does anyone really want to?  Selective nudity will always be enticing   Most nudity will be appalling.  I think it's safe to invest in the fabric and clothing industry.  Their products will be around for he foreseeable future.  

It is a secret plot by the dawsonville nudist colony so that everybody all around the world will become naked and they can finally leave their tiny little hell hole in Georgia

That will stop when they see me with nothing on.