Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is humanity heading back toward nudity?

The conservative view has long been that of covering up more. As clothes continue to become more revealing, when does it stop?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

And to biological leninism too

• 2 months ago

Try doing that in Africa now and report back to Western left wing feminist newspapers to say what happened

• 2 months ago

I hope not as well, because not everyone looks good nude. I know I certainly don't lol

• 2 months ago

lawd i sure as hell hope not

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Legal nude beaches are on the increase in the world. Good thing, but clothes are always needed much of the time. 

Source(s): atheist
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hopefully                    

• 2 months ago

yes because i mean look at women they're always walking around with bra and underwear have some shame

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think so.  Of the 18 people on earth who have not seen Kim Kardashian's a*s, does anyone really want to?  Selective nudity will always be enticing   Most nudity will be appalling.  I think it's safe to invest in the fabric and clothing industry.  Their products will be around for he foreseeable future.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is a secret plot by the dawsonville nudist colony so that everybody all around the world will become naked and they can finally leave their tiny little hell hole in Georgia

• 2 months ago

That will stop when they see me with nothing on.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.