Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 2 months ago

Can police track my history if I delete this app?

I have an iPhone. If I download google chrome as a web browser and then delete the app can they still see what I searched on there? Also can they see what you searched on a private tab on safari?

• Audrey

Everything stays on the hard drive and TARU has some most excellent technicians.  So....yes.

Your ISP is tracking all of that, all they need is a warrant and your ISP will hand over all of the data they have of you. 

Get a cheap throw away phone and switch your sim card in and out and burn the phone later. Although the phone company can still track you as can Google. Every time you use an email account connected to a device using Google or yahoo they can track you. It's in the agreement you sign when you first turn on your phone. A way out is say the phone store person clicked it when they set your phone ub