Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

I was born in 1984 so am i gen x or millenial?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Here’s a breakdown for you so that you can understand a little better. The post millennials born from 1997 to present are also known as the Z generation.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why does everyone hate on millenials so much

Have you not met any 23 year old born in 1997 that are beyond obnoxious or do ya'll live under a rock

Harry potter glasses, chunky fila shoes, tiktok, social justice warriors, race baiters, want everything for free (college), influencers.....

• Herve
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Sadly you are a millennial.

• GiGi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Definitely, Millenial.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Millennial (2 N's).

• 2 months ago

I was born the same year. We are some of the oldest millennials. I hated to actually find that out.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

they're both cringeworthy terms

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The millennial generation started in 1982, so you would be considered an older millennial. 

• 2 months ago

Millennial...    

• 2 months ago

This is current events so ask in social science if that's not too difficult for you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.