Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

try to convince me that ghosts exist?

please. 

okay "anonymous" i was just asking a simple question god damn 

yall i was just seeing peoples beliefs that ghosts exist i wasnt trying to be "inconsiderate to other peoples opinions" or starting an argument goddamn. i just wanted to see peoples ideas and shi t about ghosts existing no need to act all high and mighty thinking that you are in the right fuc k ing hell  🙄 🙄 🙄

Simple: A Ghost is a demon, thats why the hair on the back of your head stands up because it is a demon. 

• Janie

We were all created as spirits and later, God created the  physical world and we were materialized so we could learn what we need to in order to return to the world of spirits, hopefully at a high level than we were when we were cast out of Heaven with Lucifer or Satan for being rebellious. Ghosts are people who have lost their physical bodies but still exist as spirits.

www.godsgrandplan.org.

15 years ago during my junior high. I walked into a classroom and thought I saw a ghost. 15 years later after I forgotten all about it I went back to visit my classroom. When I did I felt funny, like a sense of deja vu. At that moment I freaked out because I swore I saw a young kid in there.

Strange thing was... that kid reacted in the same physical manner as I did when I was younger, in that same spot. 15 years ago when I saw a ghost, it stood in the exact same spot I stood in 15 years later, and reacted to my younger self as I just did as an older adult.

Does it make sense? Can't explain it, but how do we even know time plays a factor into. I still don't know. Perhaps my younger self saw my future self, at the same time my older self saw my younger self. But at the time we thought we saw ghosts.

• Dubbs

Although there's an awful lot of people who don't believe in ghosts and a big part of that is due to societal influence as people are berated and mocked for claiming to have seen things that can't be explained by a 5-Sense Reality.

People can be so obliviously arrogant to the fact that we don't know everything. Although scientists strive to understand the universe they've practically reached a dead end in regards to paraspsychology because they usually have biased opinions on such matters.

Some time ago everything considered "religious" was packed away in a box and practically negated. Though not necessarily proved wrong, it just wasn't scientifically provable. Ever since the 1700's science has been trying to prove everything by its own standards, disregarding, or in some cases, proving religion wrong has been one of its aims. Transmigration of the human soul is one of those topics that fit into religious matters and therefore is not worth studying because everything religious must be wrong.

Most scientists and archaeologists strive to be Uniformitarianists despite there being so much evidence to Catastrophism in the Earth's past; but this would give religion a leg up as all religions practically accept there being a great flood in the past that nearly wiped out humanity.

Science always needs to explains things, rarely ever giving an "I don't know" answer and they always try to explain it in accordance to a 5-Sense Reality. That is, anything that cannot be seen smelled, heard, tasted or touched must not exist.

When calculating the velocity of a galaxy's spiral, the math just didn't add up... there isn't enough internal gravity produced by matter to hold the galaxy together and they couldn't explain why the galaxies just don't fall apart. For the sake of mathematical convenience someone came up with Dark Matter to explain away this discrepancy. Dark Matter is matter that can't be seen or heard nor give off radiation and doesn't act like matter in any way, but can only be detected by its gravitational effects. This is a bit of an embarrassment as scientists don't actually know what Dark Matter is. So it's also a humiliation that they came up with Dark Energy too to explain why galaxies move so fast in their directions. So by the calculations required to justify the math in all this, we find that 96% of the universe must be made up of Dark Matter and Energy. Leaving only 4% of the universe as tangible matter.

What does this have to do with ghosts?

Well if only 4% of matter is tangible, we can find room for the spiritual realm somewhere in that 96%.

I don't think it's strictly religious fervor that inspired people for thousands of years to see ghosts. It's been going on since practically the dawn of humanity,  we just don't have the historical records to prove it. But it has been going on long enough that one should logistically hesitate before dismissing ALL alleged sightings as lies, misunderstandings and ravings of a madman.

• D1218

Main point. Sometimes things will move unexpectedly for no reason at all when no one is there. Things can fall or make sounds. That's the best one.

I don't want to do that.  It would involve killing you, which is against my moral code and somewhat totally illegal.

NOTE:  If I killed you and you didn't become a ghost, you'd be able to say "see, told ya" and get away with it.  But I'm not going to kill you, because this issue isn't important enough to me.  You'll just have to remain unconvinced.  Sorry.

• Robin

Come and meet me on the Somme on Halloween and I will prove it 

Ok.. How do you explain orbs? Youve seen them.. There's tons of evidence of them. They exist and its practically a fact. And its not bugs flying around or anything. And Evps.. How do you explain that. You think its more resonable to believe that's just random sounds being made of nothing? That sounds like words and sentences? Well I dont think that does it for me. I'm not satisfied with that. I think you are super ignorant.. Or just act like it.. And as stuburn as a muel.. And inconsiderate to other peoples opinions if you ask me. Theres no sense it arguing with people like you when I already know the outcome.. Everybody else is always wrong and you are always right.. What it pretty much comes down to. It's absolutley pointless to try and argue with people like you. Completley impossible people to deal with.

If you don't believe in ghosts go and spend the night in the graveyard.

Think  of how many dimensions you think exist and add 2  more on top of it.  ...You cannot know what you think that you know to be absolute