Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why does Ilhan Omar defends Islamic terrorism?

Ilhan Omar hates Israel but never says anything about Palestinian Hamas terrorists. She never says anything about Armenian genocide and keeps on blaming other countries for being Islamophobic. 

Update:

That's the Palestine's fault for not accepting Jews, that is why Israel had to grab.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Her district is the terrorist hotbed of the U.S. according to the FBI.  She’s protecting her own.  

• 2 weeks ago

Ilhan Omar is a sellout to Muslims. She’s a libturd just like you. Also, Israel is an apartheid terrorist state, Hamas is merely a political group that was formed to liberate Palestinians from Zionist occupation, terrorism, pillaging, and land stealing although at one point it was backed by Israel against the PLO. You’re just a dumbass, Anon. You repeat all the right nonsense the media wants you to. Are you just gonna forget the fact that Israel leeches billions every year from US tax dollars?

• 2 weeks ago

She's anti Israel and a rabid anti Semite

• ALBERT
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

And it seems that Hate makes you act unwisely and make you say and do  dumb things. When you hate it makes it difficult to see the whole picture impartially.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Her and her cronies are radicals with warped views.

Wouldn't they all look great on the cover of National Geographic?

• david
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

For the same reason Marjorie Taylor Greene supports Christian terrorism. 

• J P
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Why does a Russian troll mixes verb tenses and helper verbs?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

More GOP fake news.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

EDIT, 1 hour later, no link to the FBI website.  Could it be this right wing troll was lying?  Oh well...more crickets please...I'll be back to see what you come up with.

@Anonymous, can we see the statements made by the FBI about her district?  I'm sure we'd all love to be educated.  I've hunted the web for those statements but came up empty.  How about a link or two, please?  I'll be back to see what you come up with. Cue the *crickets*......

• 2 weeks ago

Incapable of assimilating. Free speech may not become propagation of a different lifestyle. Work toward retaining what cannot be recovered. 

It was different before 9/11, what are called learned, were able to discuss religion without it devolving to enforcement.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.