Do you fear President Biden will do irreparable harm to the USA ?

I think he may be trying to destroy many of the institutions in the USA I do not trust him or his family they sound like a mob organization.

68 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I don't just fear it. I am certain of it. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The US has been in a hopeless decline ever since 1968 and the Tet Offensive.

Source(s): Refusing to go metric in 1976 was the second step.
  • 2 weeks ago

All Political parties blame the actions of the prior party for the problems they have"lessons learned" for those who believe in the Right Left and Centre paradigm,  that you have been given the chance to make good the destiny of your lives through this Vote or that vote , you are sadly mistaken. For the Controllers have already made the decisions long before your vote. Common sense and the ability to be able to critically analyse,  see out of the box that has imprisoned your thinking skills with political stances , is what has kicked all your arses.. look at what came before and you'll see the same old same old of Hegelian Dialect of the past, present and future...

• 2 weeks ago

The greater fear is that he won't be able to restore the damage that Trump has done.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JSC
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

No! Stop letting the media fill your head with nonsense, this is America.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The only way one can say that Biden has cleaned up America is when you see no more homeless people on the streets. Sure we can blame Trump but he didn't cause hatred. People cause hatred. Stop blaming Trump for America issues and troubles. We have so many telling Americans what they can say, watch and act. We can never get freedom. Some will say agree with gun control. Some will say agree with same sex genders or transgender changes even when a child who is only 3 is suppose to have a gender change which is crazy but that's America for you. Some will say do away with the cross and the bible. Yet, we have those dealing drugs, sex traffic and other crimes and people would agree with it over a bible. America can never be great again. Even in 2024 the next president can never make America be the land of the free. Sure Biden is planning to bring 125,000 refugees to America and yet does anyone have a clue where the money will come probably not. It would come from raising taxes or the emergency money congress has stashed away for the American people. Anyways, just my two cents and stop blaming Trump for what America is going through for we have had radiation from those nuke bombs and this virus was man made even if they were using animals to figure how to rid their bird flu and/or other viruses. We are in a chemical warfare.

• 2 weeks ago

The word "irreparable" is actually being tested right now... courtesy of the last administration.

If we can fix what that maniac did we can fix anything - but that is still (literally still) up in the air...

• 2 weeks ago

it's easy to say you think he is trying to destroy but fail to mention which institutions, he can't do worst than trying to overthrow a 200 year old democracy by 'the big lie' Trump did this not Biden.  All Biden is doing is trying to put America to a time of prosperity before Trump while dealing with a world pandemic that Trump failed to even acknowledge even after his whole family were infected.  at least Biden hasn't used nepotism in his administration by installing his family like Trump did into positions none of Trump's family had any or ever will have experience in.  You can't even compare the integrity of one against the other, as Trump has none.  zero nada zilch.  You can trust Biden he is saving Texas unlike Cruz.  You are fearing the wrong people.  Hide in your little hole and let the people who know what they are doing do their job instead of criticizing something you know nothing about.   

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

They hadn't even let us get over the damage Obama left. I am most certainly worried for the country. The damage has already started.

• 2 weeks ago

Biden's neoliberal economic policies are a continuation of Reagan's harmful economic policies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.