Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

I've commited zinna multiple times and i want to receive the hadd islamic punishment for my filthy actions what do i do? Muslims only?

I live in the UK and I've commited zinna multiple times more than i can remember and i want to receive the full hadd islamic punishment for my filthy actions so i can feel some remorse and some sense of wellbeing again. Ever since my first time I've become insane. I don't think the same and i certainly don't feel the same. I just want to get this punishment over and done with so i can feel like Allah has forgiven me and perhaps feel like i have been cleansed. I used to be such a shy guy before all of this and i miss being that person. I never knew how happy i was back then until now when i look back. I feel extremely depressed right now and i feel like no pill or material objects will make me better period. I feel like my life has been wasted on my desires. I sincerely want my life back and I'll do anything for Allah to love me again. I'll take the lashes. I'm not married and i never have been. So what do i do? I only want muslims to answer this question please. No one else, thank you. Kind regards. Faizal. 

• ?

Asking forgiveness of God is sufficient in Islam. He is most Merciful and Forgiving. 

Believe it or not, there was a very similar story of a man who committed Zina, and what he soon did! He was in the

exact

same state as yours, and he ended up going to Jannah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4HuTJaxC6s