Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Who else finds this disturbing?

Polls show that three quarters of Republicans STILL approve of Donald Trump.  Isn’t that disturbing?

78 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Yes but trump's incitement raises a more disturbing poll.

"A 'Scary' Survey Finding: 4 In 10 Republicans Say Political Violence May Be Necessary" ... https://www.npr.org/2021/02/11/966498544/a-scary-s... ... this is what trump hath wrought.

• 2 weeks ago

cuz republicans, unlike liberals, see thru all the fake news. biden is prez but he didnt win any election.

ever compare their rally attendances compared to the riot attendances?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The election was 3.5 months ago, and Trump left the white house a month ago! How much did you expect their opinions of their Messiah to change after a month?

• ALBERT
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Not at all. It still shows that a good majority of republicans are basically patriotic. Thanks for asking!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

For idiots who believe that Israel is the same thing that is spoken in the Bible are just showing their ignorance.  Israel now is a country, in the Bible it is the twelve tribes of Israel, not a country not a city a tribe of God's chosen devided into 12 sects all decendants of Abraham.  

• 2 weeks ago

Yes, that is pretty worrying.

• 2 weeks ago

I think it's more disturbing that nearly 100% of Democrats still seem to be obsessed with Donald Trump. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

no..... i still have faith in America unlike the dems who think America is racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc......

• 2 weeks ago

I heard that more than three quarters of Democrats still approve of Joe Biden. That is disturbing. 

• 2 weeks ago

Not as disturbing as half of all democrats know the vote was rigged with the mail in ballots, and the other half are too damn stupid to care... https://newschannel9.com/news/local/biden-promised...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.