Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My ear makes cracking sounds whenever I try to talk louder, or hear loud sounds?

I need help. This is ruining my life and it’s honestly TORTURE ): it’s been like this for 3 days now and I’m SCARED. My ear has just started doing this, I don’t know what to do, please answer with intelligence. What should I do? And there’s no earwax in my ear anymore I thought maybe that caused it? Please help me.

• Tavy

Ear wax goes 

deep down onto your eardrum, it cannot be seen so you cannot know if it is there or not. Buy ear wax drops from a Pharmacist or go to your Doctor.