Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Microsoft dying?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, they just allocated resources elsewhere.

• 2 months ago

No, Microsoft revenues are up to $143 Billion. They have a strong market share and M365 is the most used office application package on the planet.

They are in a very strong position at the moment.

• 2 months ago

Indeed, Microsoft is biting the dust. Their essential business is Windows which require either a work area or PC. The opposition from Linux and Mac is developing. Likewise the entire market of work area pc is contracting quickly.

• 2 months ago

Not in your life time , or mine ...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, of course not.

Microsoft is great.

• 2 months ago

No, Microsoft doing wonderful.

• 2 months ago

My first point is that Linux has not caught up to the likes of Microsoft and Apple. They are trying to replicate the functionality of both, while maintaining their own identity, but Linux is still unstable. The software that comes with Linux often suffers from compatibility issues with other Linux versions and there is no gold standard. The most stable I have used is Ubuntu 10.04 and that was 4 or 5 versions ago.

• 2 months ago

No, Microsoft is doing a great.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think so, chrome seemed to suck as an OS for laptops and notebook computers, as bad as Windows did on phones 

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

let me get this straight , is microsoft who is the richest computer   maker dying , of laughter only ..lol 😅😅😅😅

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.