Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

how can i be able to understand and decipher the TRUTH of our human history?

from a spiritual standpoint how can i know for sure about the real human history from hundreds and thousands of years ago? the government / school system is telling me one thing about history, the bible and religious community is saying another. the spirtual community says something different. etc etc

idk i get really confused. i just wanna know the truth of the matter. i know of spirituality. im not an athiest. there's something out there thats bigger than us and way past our comprehension. maybe life is a simulation.. every single day im watching videos to get the truth. religious videos. buddhist/hindi videos. im reading books. im learning self development. doing meditation. i dunno if what is the right and righteous way. this is the main thing i care about

should i try to access the akashic records? even though i dont know how. if you know, tell me.

i heard that these records is like accesing higher dimensions then getting to see a real vision of history in order to understand the real history back then. 

no fantasies.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

TRY THE LIBRARY...

• 1 month ago

No one knows. There is only one thing that we do know, pretty much everything dies, and nothing comes back. (disregarding deities with tourist visas)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.