Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

How come Avengers: Infinity War did not show Thanos collecting the Purple, Power Stone? ?

I mean, in the movie, they showed Thanos collecting all the other infinity stones except the Power Stone, that Nova Corps have on the planet Xander. Why is that? They should have showed that, in the movie. What do you think?

They didn't show it because the movie was already 2.7 hours long and they had to cut things. The directors say they had a scene with Thanos attacking Xander in the script at one point but they removed it because the gaurdians weren't there anyway, so you the viewer don't catch up to thanos until the gaurdians do. 

He attacked Xandar and took it from them.  I don't remember how they presented that information, but it didn't involve any main characters, so I'm not overly concerned that it wasn't dramatized (if it wasn't).