Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Scenario #2 The division of Germany was another source of conflict between the Western Allies and the Soviet s.?

As

the Americans, British, and French merged their occupied zones and formed West Germany, Stalin feared

the worst. In an effort to expel Western forces from Berlin in June 1948, Stalin ordered a blockade. Access

to food, supplies, and gasoline was cut off to 2.5 million people by blocking roads and railways into West

Berlin.

1. Which plan or action will you use? (Containment (Truman Doctrine), Digiston of Berlin,

Berlin Airlift, NATO)

Answer Here

2. How are you going to use this certain plan or action? (Answer in 2-3 sentences)

Answer Here

Digiston of Berlin – always go with the digiston.

• Joseph

Scenario #1.  You do your own homework, learn (perish the thought) something new in the process, pass the course and continue with your life.

Scenario #2.  You let random strangers do (possibly incorrectly) your homework for you, learn nothing, fail the class and have to repeat the course in the summer school.

Which scenario would you choose?

Answer Here

The homework is yours,  not ours. 

FDR Gave the Poland to his Uncle Joe because WW2 ended too soon

the Cold war helped the USA make More Money from her allies for another 50 years

the Cold war is over and the USA iod so far in Debit it will need WW3 to get out of trouble

• larry1

Well, the allies did use the Berlin airlift and it worked so I'd use that.

2. I would use this airlift to deliver food and supplies 'over' Stalin's blockade. By going 'over' it I don't have to go through' it and break it by force and war. In the airlift I can use cargo planes which are unarmed so Stalin has no excuse to shoot at them.

I totally defeat his blockade without violence without war and look good doing it because I'm humanitarian saving 2.5 million innocent lives.