Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 1 month ago

Is there anyone born in the old millennium still alive?

You mean everyone born before 2000.......no they're all dead. No one in this planet lived in the '90s. 

You'r being ridiculous. I was born 1928, and apart from not being quite as mobile as I used to be, I'll be around for quite a while to come. 

Try to remember that you're as  old as what goes on between you left and right ear'ole.    it really is up to you, health permitting.

I was born in the 1960's and I know plenty of folks who are much older than I am.  This isn't Logan's Run.  (Do a Wiki search for this movie.)

Yes, very much I've and still kicking, including President Biden who was born during WW2 on November 20, 1942. I turn 68 in about 5 weeks. 

some of them might still be alive

A millennium is one thousand years, so no. If you're asking whether someone born in the most recent millennium is still alive, then yes because the most recent millennium ended in the year 2000.

Nope, we all died and now haunt Yahoo Answers