Buy a used car or new car?

I want something reliable and not pay so much.

My past experience I have bought used cars between 40k to 50k miles on them,

But I'm curious about buy a brand new car.

Do you think there is a better chance to buy a new car with zero APR interest?

Also, insurance would be more expensive too.

Buy those used cars did not go bad for me, I do all the Maintenance, but I feel with a brand new car I'd be force to use the dealer for Maintenance time maintain the Warranty valid

What do you think?

• Jensen

If I were you, I'd rather opt for a 1 or 2-year-old car with exceptional maintenance records.

Much of this choice depends on what you can afford, and what make and model of vehicle you want to buy.

Go get some prices on both new and used and see for yourself.

Going with a used car will save you from the immediate depreciation of driving it off the lot. Buying a new car promises you that your car has only been your’s. You then know what’s been done to it and what it’s been through. New cars are the only way to know your car hasn’t been driven at 100 miles an hour everytime it was on the freeway. It’s up to you, if you’re a little strapped for cash the used car that’s only a year old would be a safe bet. If you believe the extra money is worth the peace of mine, then go for that. Good luck.

Source(s): Buying and Selling vehicles personally

I recommend buying used cars.  About 2 years old and less than 25,000 dollars.  Some new cars lose 1/3 of their value after the first two years.  When I was working I was fortunate enough to get a new company car every two years.  The novelty wore off long ago.  When you have a new car you don't have to go back to a dealer for service.

Source(s): Retired claims adjuster.
  • ?

Do not be a sucker. Buy a 2 or 3 year old car with low mileage that has been well taken care of and save thousands of dollars. Only suckers or rich people buy new. 

thats up to you