Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

what did baby boomers contribute to society?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Working and paying assessments for the instruction, youngster care and medical services and turning out to be managers for following ages,

• Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This Baby Boomer (how I hate that tag), started work at 14, paid my way, raised and funded 3 kids, bought a business, worked with underprivelaged young people, employed young people. We fought for equal rights and decent working conditions. Now retired from paid work I volunteer in 3 local groups that give back in time and effort for people less fortunate than ourselves. There are many more in this age group that have given so much.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Everything we use our creature comforts, technology, those cars boats and planes. 85% of you came from Bboomers mother/father. 

• 1 month ago

The world wide web.

Hip-hop, rock & roll

The current space program. [Taken over from WW2 gen.]

the sexual revolution.

More casual dress.

A large peace and disarmament movement.

Source(s): Am part of that generation.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Working and paying taxes for the education, child care and healthcare and becoming employers for following generations,

• 1 month ago

😂😂😂 wow, if you can't figure that out you're really undereducated. 

• 1 month ago

Nothing, they’re irrelevant, get rid of them

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

your here arent you ...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Everything you see around you including the Internet which you are using to ask this question. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A massive debt.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.