Is it safe to clean windows with ammonia?

I cleaned my windows with ammonia window wash (super old windows with tons of dirt insects etc so I used a lot multiple times)

Then I used ammonia all-purpose wipes for the nets with the small holes outside of the window that prevent insects birds etc from getting in

I heard ammonia is gas at room temperature and toxic towards humans, whenever I open my windows I think I can still smell it unless I'm paranoid (originally cleaned my windows to let fresh air in not chemicals)

But online it says you don't need to rinse it off for water but what about for windows with the nets that you want for actual flow of oxygen? So haven't rinsed it off with water or anything yet since I heard the concentration of ammonia is too low to do anything

Should I wash it off with water to get rid of the ammonia? does ammonia naturally dissipate over time from rain etc? I'm very confused.

Use blue window cleaner like Windex.  It has ammonia D in it, gets glass so clean, it disappears.

You're perfectly safe.  Nothing to worry about

People have been cleaning their windows and other things with ammonia since they had to distill it from urine.  It's safe to use on glass.  It is not going to accumulate on the netting...it will evaporate off as it dries...in 2 mins it will br gone.