Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

Sometimes she replies fast, sometimes takes ages, maybe a day at time? Confused?

As the question suggests. Sometimes she (23) replies fairly quick, sometimes takes almost a day.

Her replies usually help the convo along and asks questions sometimes too. Confused as to whether she is playing games or not as I see she has been online.

She does have a little boy (not too sure about this myself but I do like her so don't want to judge) and wondering if she is possibly being careful with who she get's involved with, so is testing.

I do like her but, sometimes I just feel like dropping this and put more attention on the other girls rather than deal with mixed signals all the time. Thank you.

Anonymous is right, she's not that interested. Women are glued to their phones 24/7. It don't take her more than 30 minutes to reply. Unless of course she's at work or something you can't do anything about that. 

Oh look.   It's our confused troll again.   And again.   And again.

you're not a priority. she's busy. she's not that interested. she's being polite.