Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

When will President Biden start destroying the economy?

I need to know so I can sell off my stocks.

It’s already started 

He won’t destroy it though. The Democrats in power has recently coincided with golden eras for the US economy. 

During the Obama/ Biden Administration the stock market went up 3 times. We, the Democrats, did this before. I played the long game. I bet Trump wouldn't be re-elected. I didn't know my broker was a Republican. The market had one it's best year in anticipation of the Trump defeat.

So I won and won big time. My wife and my broker were saying he could still win in the Electoral College. so this time we, the Democrats, will build back better. I invested more money at the height of the panic.

If you are in the market now is the time to invest. Someone must finance the recovery. It might as well be, you and me.

Biden shutting down Keystone Pipeline signals a pretty solid big step towards wrecking U.S. economy. 

You might want to look at owning either a bicycle, motorscooter, or motorcycle......The question is: WHO in Wall St. BENEFITS from the Keystone Pipeline shut down---and who in Congress OWNS STOCKS IN THAT CORPORATION?Some detective work answering THOSE TWO questions will shock you.And another epic question? WHO is PAYING BIDEN FOR KEYSTONE PIPELINE SHUTDOWN?

• garry

see he has bought in climate change rules , lol what can he do about climate change .. lol😄😄😄😄

He has already started doing that.  Who do you think is going to pay for all the free medical care that Biden just gave to all the illegal immigrants?  Will will pay for that.

He already did.  He has signed executive orders which is shutting down oil drilling on federal land and closed the Keystone pipeline.  The removal of that oil/gas will drive up prices, make the US defendant on other countries for oil, and harm the economy.  Or have you not noticed that prices at the gas pump jumps between 30 and 40 cents a gallon in the last week?

• sarah

He is fixing the economy and we had the best economy when Obama and Biden was in power.  It only went down with Trump and his gang of thieves.

The markets are unpredictable right now. If you own stocks, and no other types of equities, then you could be in for a rough year. But if you own bonds, real estate trusts, options, etc., then you will be better positioned to weather the storm.

Also, an unstable market presents profit opportunities. If you understand options trading you can make a bunch of money during volatile markets. Look for securities indexed to the Vix for potential targets.

read up on what's happening in the stock market....

you have uneducated speculators driving up the price of some stocks (using their stimulus loans and payouts, by the way).... and you have others collapsing...

put it together and actual hedge fund guys are already losing hundreds of millions.... just like in the months before the 2008 banking collapse...