Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How can the mental health team say community treatment is less destabilising than hospital when I try to kill my self a lot?

You’re a full blown psychopath AJ and I don’t attention seek. You’re vile. BPD isn’t an attention seeking disorder

Overdosing on tylenol is not suicidal it is stupid.

They said what they said because they are trained professionals who recognize your pattern of seeking attention, refusing treatment and then not partnering in you own recovery. 

You've nobody to blame for that but you.

First responders have more important issues to deal with than your constant pity parties and lashing out at anybody who tries to help you.

The world doesn't revolve around you sophie.

• ?

Because if you die in hospital, there is a shedload of paperwork, they are actually held responsible if you die in their care, but if you pop your clogs as an outpatient, it's the coroners job.