Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

John
Lv 4
John asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 3 months ago

Vodaphone have said they will re-impose roaming charges (after saying they have no plans to do so).   Have EE said the same ?

I'm currently on '3' pay as you go but in February charges are set to go up from -

calls 3p/min to 10p/min and texts from 2p to 10p.   A 333% increase and 500% increase respectively.  

So I am leaving '3' pay as you go. 

There is '1p Mobile' pay as you go (on EE network) which charges 1p/min and 1p texts but I am concerned as to whether EE will impose roaming charges ?

Update:

Just phoned Vodaphone and they say that roaming charges will only be imposed (as they re now) on those who are abroad for in excess of 62 days.  

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

As ALWAYS you have to compare plans, especially when your provider is changing the plan you are using. The UK is always a very competitive mobile phone market, especially for the PAYG. However, you have to be prepared to switch providers when prices or terms & conditions change.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

You could phone and ask them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.