Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why aren't Notifications loading?

I'm in the US there has been no "notifications option" here for the last year.

Just another YA change that serves no purpose.

• Daniel

It's a Glitch with the Site it Happens on some peoples Accounts Refresh the Page and see if it will come up If it does not then you have to Wait it out Yahoo will have to Fix it on there End nothing you can do 

• .

Refresh the page, when you get an error message. That's worked for me for over a year now (sometimes it takes multiple refreshes).

.

Your question belongs in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Mail>Notices and Errors and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• A

Because yahoo sucks. I’d say at least 9/10 times I try to view my notifications, it gives me a screen with an error message. This has been going on for months. This site is so buggy. It makes me not want to ask questions if I can’t see the notifications when people answer it. Yahoo really needs to improve this site. It’s also gotten to be so full of trolls that it’s not much fun to use anymore.