Can I apply the answers that I get from this site to any other place?

For example I asked a question regarding my ocd about checking the answers I get.

• .

Do as you choose. Unless a question is specifically about how YA works or the rules here, the answers given by the people responding may be applied to anywhere in your life they are applicable (no matter how many times you ask this). 

Nope. Go to bed....

• Daniel

What do you mean by that ? do you mean Ask the Question on another Site to Check the Answers that you saw on here 

If so then Yes you can 

Many students get homework answers here. If you can not remember a fact, someone here may know the answer or give a clue. Some users can help you find an address or phone number that is hard to find.

• ?

Many of the?answers on YA?are totally wrong, especially about health. Some of the?answers?are dangerous and people might die If people took that advice.