Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How do we teach liberals to be good people?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They should do what they have done with you! Throw em a bone!

• 1 month ago

After careful consideration ...... Neuter them !

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Snapper nailed no cure but this cancer will be excised and discarded.  A lot of them already have appointments. If we can keep the totalitarian nazi agenda just long enough to enforce mandated sterilization.  They want to force conservatives to be deprogrammed which is the most anti American bull **** ever.  Anything they get will be deserved. Karma will get them in a big bad way and will come back and eat them alive if they continue to support this crazy agenda.

It is not a requirement for elected officials to like the president or fellow officials but it should be a requirement that they love our constitution and the rights they provide for EACH and EVERY citizen, liberals and conservatives.  I don’t know what makes democrats think that they are entitled to free speech of liberals supporters and the press and not conservatives.

Please don’t say that conservative supporters and the press are liars because the courts said that that the election was legitimate.  Because THEY refuse to accept the courts rulings that that there is not enough evidence to charge police officers with the deaths of unarmed and armed African Americans without burning cities and businesses.  Just stop the hypocrisy. YOUR guy no matter how unable to serve as president won. He WON.  Enjoy it while you can.  Although we are honored to live inside your brains 🧠 it is time for us to move out of your slums. We have work to do.  Move on, please......

• 1 month ago

Just make sure it’s not a Conservative doing the teaching 😂 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Repent of your wicked ways, to start with! No more beating up the other kids and taking their lunch money! No more trying to con people out of their money! Use a condom when you f*ck, so your girlfried/granddaughter/whatever won't have an unwanted pregnancy!

• wave
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The first step I think would be to get them to understand that they are fed a constant 24/7 drip of propaganda, bias, misinformation, agenda driven nonsense from the msm, sometimes outright lies only then can we get them to think for themselves with the hope they can redeem themselves. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Become a role model

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Teach those liberals to be a good proper conservative, like you are.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What.. Whys that.. I mean.. Youve done suchhh a Good job.. Up until now.. Haven't you.. PFFF... YEAH RIGHT!!! YEAH RIGHT YOU HACE!!! IS THAT THE BIGGEST DELUSION AND LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD??? Then again.. When the fukc have you ever been good... And not trying to backstab set up and murder others who are different and have different views.. From you genocidal mass murdering Nazi scum???

They arent going to listen to you bwcause they dont like and hate you.. Just ignore them and forger they exist. You dont got a choice really what they do do you. They arent going to listen to you or do they have to. You arent better then them no mattwr how hard you try to convince yourselves and everybody else. They dont owe you a god damn thing do they??? I bet they dont like.. Respect.. Trust.. Or except you either.. And laat time i checked they didnt ask you what you think about it.. Or do they care.. Or did they even imply that they care what you think... Did they... I bet theybdont like you selfish unright unfair unreasonable selfish selfcentered pigs either... And they arent trying to...

And no... You nazis... Who want to literally murder everyone and ecerything that has a different opinion then yours.. No.. You arent good people.. And you aren't doing or have you been doing the right thing.. You.. YOU... Are the evil.. And wrong ones.... Then again.. Wyd is new.. Thats the way its always been... I am so sick and tired of you deluded delusional pigs and the games you play and im sure om not the only one...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Obviously leading by example is out.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.