Is it normal to eat pizza for breakfast?
- better_off_hereLv 74 weeks agoFavourite answer
Pizza is just the best any time
- conley39Lv 74 weeks ago
No, but it's not totally uncommon.
- 4 weeks ago
No its usually a lunch meal ma darlin
- Amy FlowerLv 74 weeks ago
No, but I don’t see an issue with it lol.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 74 weeks ago
It's more of a lunch or supper food hun.
- Gummy RoachLv 74 weeks ago
Maybe, if you're a college student, otherwise, no, probably not.
- AudreyLv 74 weeks ago
It is for me. I love pizza more than any other food on the planet!
- KathyLv 74 weeks ago
It it not considered normal.
- ALBERTLv 54 weeks ago
It is not too common but it is OK. It is a powerful food. People who like to eat pizza in the morning may want to eat it in moderation unless they do hard physical work.
- CarolOklaLv 74 weeks ago
It is for some people. It's carbohydrate. Whatever works for you.