Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

91 percent of Americans said something was wrong with election 2020, but only 38 percent will voice concern?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The  machines were rigged. Why did they destroy all evidence already ?> 

• 1 month ago

76% of statistics are made up on the spot, but only 31% of people know it.

• david
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump LIES -- and now you are continuing the LIE.  

91% is a lie  = = = Putting numbers in a lie make it more believable to some people.  That is a propaganda trick that McCarthy (repub. in the 50s) knew and used for a couple of years until somebody finally called Bullshit.  Well, I'm calling bullshit on this stupidity you are spreading.

• 1 month ago

Trump & allies presented their best evidence of voter fraud in about 60 trials, and their evidence NEVER stood up in court.  Sure there are always a few minor cases of fraud, but there is NO evidence for Trump's allegations of "massive voter fraud."

Furthermore, the Georgia hand count DESTROYS the narrative that crooked voting machines were involved.  In most GA counties, the hand count matched or differed from the machine count by less than 10.  Yet cons still pretend crooked machines are a valid complaint; are they too dumb to follow the logic?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well if they "will not voice concern" how do you know this is true?

• L.F.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Give it up. The Big Lie is over. Move towards the light of honesty and leave the cult. It never did anything but lie to you.

• 1 month ago

Amazing how pollsters can get that 91%.  I'm curious why you didn't tell us who did the poll.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

91%?

Do you have a source for that?

• 1 month ago

Something was wrong.  Trump was in it.  I voiced my concerns at the polls.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yea the problem is both of the "choices"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.