Anonymous

Need help!Our family has security cams & we all have the app in our phone & I saw my parents have sex how can I break the cam or turn it off?

The camera is by their bedroom window I can’t tell them anything I feel too embarrassed. We don’t have locks on our gates to the background so I check often I’ve always check our cameras cause we’ve had robberies and stuff happen near by 

Find a nice image of blackout drapes and show them to your mother with the suggestion that they'd look like in her bedroom. 

learn by it..................

Tell your mother that the security cam by her bedroom window is pointing in the wrong direction because you saw her making the bed this morning so everyone else probably saw her too.  She'll get your father to move the camera a bit.  No need to tell her the awful truth - less embarrassing all round.