Anonymous

Am I wrong for judging my girlfriend for a song she liked?

My wife told me that she likes a song called give me that pussy by webbie. She said that even tho its crude that you have to respect that hes straight to the point. I dont know how i feel knowing that my wife likes a song like that. Am i wrong for judging her for likeing the song

Yes you are wrong for judging people whether it's your wife, your girlfriend or whoever.  WHO are you that you are able to be a judge of someone else?  In your opinion and her opinion the song is crude which it probably is - but hey, it's a song.  It's not rocket science or anything much.  If this is all you have for which to condemn your wife/girlfriend then you are very lucky.  Accept that your opinions differ on the subject of music and lyrics and move on.  There are FAR worse things in this world to worry about.

Given that you can't figure out whether you're married to her or not you probably should cut her some slack for her musical tastes. 

You can tell a lot about someone from their music taste. Your wife is into a song that you find repulsive, you don't like it  and now you wonder why she does. In my experience, you just gotta let it happen. My girl started started singing a song by Danielle Bregoli a few days ago. i didn't like it, but it is what it is. I love her so I deal with it. You are not wrong for judging, but you'd be wrong not to accept. 

You're a pussbag. Your girlfriend's hole is full of goo and spiders and things. You judge her for music? Is she listening to pedophile music? I didn't think so. Get off your *** and get a job loser. Your girlfriend has low self esteem and that's why she's dating you. I know, because read your question and you are a retard.