Do you like social media?

No. I tried Twitter, posted some tweets and replies. Got likes on my replies but not followers.

I decided this isn't worth it and logged out. Twitter is actually toxic to the extreme judging by what some other people post. Maybe one day I might try Facebook as I heard Facebook has better civilisation. Instagram I would try, but it's literally a nest of vertical videos so no thank you.

• ?

Yes, I do up to a point.

• ?

yes i do

its addicting 

• ?

Yes and NO! NO because of stalkers and harassers. Also coz of people spreading things to fųcking go and riot blooming idiots..nothing to do with "protests" just vandals. 😑🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Source(s): My patience and trust or whatever is getting thinner coz of what people do.

Yes, I do hun. 

Nope.................

I do not because it's become an outlet for narcissistic attention seekers and political extremists on both sides of the fence.

• ?

To some extent, yes I do.

I got rid of my twitter account.  I get tired of seeing constant criticism

this board but no time for other ones