Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Joe Biden is doing a lot that has merit, why Are Republicans spreading more misinformation to the American people?

Why are they doing this?

Mine and millions more. What do you base your logic he isn't on? Pray tell.

• Jeff S

Because Republicans no longer have any integrity. Therefore their only means of retaining any influence is through misinforming the American people!

That's why they're misinforming the public about Trump's impeachment trial being unconstitutional!

Look at what Senator Cornyn said the other day! He basically threatened to impeach Biden if Republicans take back control of the House and Senate in 2022 if there's an impeachment trial of Trump's insurrection!

For example.......

20,000 have died from covid since biden was sworn in

Just what has Beijing Joe Biden done that has merit? 

Was it killing over 1000 jobs by stopping The Keystone XL Pipeline ? 

Was it by increasing our dependence on Middle Eastern oil, and straining relations with our nearest ally Canada, by killing the same pipeline? 

Was it by putting a freeze on deportations of illegal aliens, while opening the borders to allow more to enter? Was it vowing to reenter The Paris Climate Accords, or rentering the Iran Nuclear Deal? 

It would seem to me that Republicans are actually spreading truth and factual information. Only a liberal Democrat, living in a fantasy world where Joe Biden is not qualified for anything, other than Village Idiot, would characterize the truth as "misinformation" and do so with a straight face. 

• BB

"Merit"??!!  Please elaborate.

No one is listening to Republicans get with the program.

I want to hear about the things he is doing that have merit.  Please list them for me.

I had not noticed that Biden did anything that has merit.  I certainly see a good deal that is damaging.  

What is he doing that has merit, in your opinion?

Because they're butthurt, salty losers who lie about everything.