What do you think of this quote from atmospheric scientist Joanne Simpson?

“Since I am no longer affiliated with any organization nor receiving any funding, I can speak quite frankly....As a scientist I remain skeptical. “The main basis of the claim that man’s release of greenhouse gases is the cause of the warming is based almost entirely upon climate models. We all know the frailty of models concerning the air-surface system”

https://www.hsdl.org/?view&did=233163

Why do you answer your own questions with sock puppets? 

😂😂😂

Warming caused by greenhouse gases is not based "entirely" upon models, and a case for it would be just as strong without any models at all. Even still, no, there is nothing "frail" about a model which is based upon known physical laws. The models predicted a warming trend that has been proven by observations of the warming record. "Frailty" would be the predictions made by the ice age alarmists that are constantly wrong, or the conspiracy theorists who never even make any predictions at all. 

Any scientist will tell you that the real thing is better than theoretical (models).  When you actually try to measure this in the real world, the "warming" theory falls flat.   Hence, they use models. 

The reality is we just don't know.

• kswck2

Yeah, and I can get you 100 scientists that will say just the opposite 

Lots of good quotes in your link.  It's not really about science, but imposing their personal politics on you.

“I am a skeptic...Global warming has become a new religion.” - Nobel Prize Winner for Physics, Ivar Giaever.  

Warming fears are the “worst scientific scandal in the history...When people come to know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists.” - UN IPCC4Japanese Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD environmental physical chemist. 

“The IPCC has actually become a closed circuit; it doesn’t listen to others. It doesn’t have open minds... I am really amazed that the Nobel Peace Prize has been given on scientifically incorrect conclusions by people who are not geologists,” - Indian geologist Dr. Arun D. Ahluwalia at Punjab University and a board member of the UN-supported International Year of the Planet.   

One opinion, against hundreds of others, worldwide. Conceited Americans think it is just about themselves.