Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

What are some good ideas you've had for a fanfiction... Cross-overs and Original MC can be included.?

I once wrote a prequel for Speed, but of course that's a violation of copyright, so I just showed it to a few people, then trunked it.

• Andrew

I'd like to do a fan fiction where Bill Bryson is possessed by the ghost of Emil Cioran and he teams up with Philip Marlowe to solve a series of murders (victims including Arturo Bandini, Henry Chinaski, and Richard Hermes), being committed by someone fitting the description of Oskar Matzerath. The two have to track the killer through rugged wilderness and they enlist the help of John Charles McChaneystone, a composite of Jack London, Cormac McCarthy, and John Steinbeck.  

If I were to ever write a fan fiction, I would try my hand at a sequel to Les Miserables .

There are already two in existence, actually.....but I would want to do my own.