How can I prevent spying of my document via my WiFi?

• Ivanex

well, nobody cant spy your documents in your PC just because they are in the same local netwwork with wifi....however, make sure you got a WPA2 encryption, and to maintain a control over who is connecting to the wifi

you can download this app for those purposes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net....

and if you need to block someone (maybe you realize you have an intruder), you need to connect to the router configuration

Also, and this is so ignored, make sure you change the default password and user of router (let say somebody can access your wifi, and they get access to your router because you didnt change the dafult password, they could get you to install a back door -changing the dns in the router, and with dns spoofing; its one way-, and spy your PC)

• Lv 7

wifi doesn't let you spy on documents. you've been watching too many movies.

as long as you have a password on your wifi, it is all encrypted.

Use FTP server for file transfer

• Rick B

spying of your document???? Huh?  You add a WIFI password and you don't give it to anyone.