Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

Why do I keep getting logged out of Facebook? ?

Update:

?. Who hawhowhowhohahuha! 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

are you using your phone to log into your fb on the messenger if you are ? then its been that facebook is fixing something right now or your connect lines not available right now. but if you are using your laptop or computer to access to log onto your facebook other way. you might have to go to update the facebook to able to work again. the ink must be broken need to get it fix by sending a report to facebook to get it fix for you. i think everyone having that problem i had that happend before. 

• 1 month ago

Have you not liked AOC and the Squad? Do that and you will be good for life

• Steven
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

There are several reasons to logout from Facebook such as internet issues, facebook has blocked you, security purpose, and you have by mistake clicked on logout. 

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Take a stab at checking your specific treat settings for the program you are utilizing. Take a stab at changing your meeting time. This is something you ought to consider checking on the off chance that it is an ordinary event. Facebook Apps: Log once more into your record (attempt an alternate program in the event that you need to).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sorry but I too have problems with this type of issue. We have developed a computer society where  computer addicts have forgotten how to speak plain english.

Security requirements are request in computer gobble de **** which don't make grammatical common sense.All technologies have a tendency to develop their own language and it can even become a silly indication of those trying to impress their fellow human beings  with the silly indication of  'Look how clever I am to understand all this rubbish.Pity really for its  the way children try to impress  other kids when growing up. 

• 1 month ago

Definitely for security reasons.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sometimes Facebook will do that If it Detects that someone else is logging into your Account or If it Needs your Attention about something 

• 1 month ago

You’re not pressing Alt-F4

• 1 month ago

you need to ask facebook this question

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why do you keep Ioggin in Facebook?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.