Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

Sharp pain in testicles what should I do?

I have a very sharp pain in my testicles and have had this for a few weeks. I am frightened to go to the doctors and I do not want to have my penis out. What should I do about this?

• Nick

go to doctor before it gets too late....

See a doctor right away.  Don't wait even another minute.  This could be a serious problem.

Or, if you wait long enough the testicles will die, get gang green, and then your dick will fall off.  And then you'll still have to go to the doctor.

Addition.

If you have a phoebe about seeing the doctor, maybe just take it one step at a time.  First step is to call and make an appointment.  Second step is to go there.  Tell the doctor that you have a problem with exposing yourself.

If you know how to meditate, try some meditation before your appointment.  Try some mindfulness exercises.  Go to youtube and search "mindfulness"

There really is no do-it-yourself with this.  You need to see a doctor.