Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

Why do so many liberals think the 5G is dangerous, but they don't know that 5G is just a technology not the frequency is being broadcast on?

The dangerous 5G is the one being broadcast through 30 gigahertz. This is extremely dangerous at any power level. The 5G which is being used by T-Mobile at 600 MHz and 2.8 gigahertz is a lot safer. Hopefully people will start saying 5G 30 gigahertz instead of just saying all 5G is bad. The G and 5G means generation, 5th generation cellular technology.

What's wrong with 30 gigahertz. Well a microwave oven transmits at 2.4 GHz. Think about that.

Liberals believe that 5G is safe, just like they're told.

I am liberal and I do not say that 5G is dangerous, and I do know what it is as well.  In fact I could you about things that you don't know even about it.

• ?

5g is as safe as 4g and 3 g , after all you not 3 feet from the transmitter are you .

Did you escape from the RNC nerd asylum ? 

I don't trust Big Tech any more.  I don't even like them.  They are a monopoly that needs to be broken in pieces.  They need good ole American competition.

Go back to the 1980s. 5G is a money maker and the way of the future in communications. Invest in it and make money. How do you earn your living? You must still use First-Class Mail, Fax, Pager and Landlines. 

My main problem is the signals improve faster than phones so unless you want to spend £1,000 a year on a phone with the very latest antenna you won't get the latest signal. £500 Phones were probably brought out last year and are still made and sold new but might not get the 5G signal very well and it will mostly drop to 4G.

• Zapata

You got your political wings wrong there. It's the right wing conservative nut jobs who love that particular conspiracy theory.

what's dangerous about 30 gigahertz exactly?

Although higher than FM, it is much lower than other radiation such as visible light

Conspiracy theorists and their supporters come from across the political spectrum.